Write the decimal 0.4 as a fraction?
Write the decimal 0.4 as a fraction? Asked by Wiki User See Answer Top Answer Wiki User Answered 2010-08-24 13:01:54 0.4 = 1/25 0 0 1 ? 0 ? 0 ? 0 ? 0 Add a Comment Your Answer Still
what is the simplest way to write 0.4 repeating as a …
Find an answer to your question what is the simplest way to write 0.4 repeating as a fraction Dew0egg7pingeriosma is waiting for your help. Add your answer and earn points.
Decimal to Fraction Calculator
For example the number 12.4 is equal to 124 divided by 10, so the equivalent fraction is 124/10, which, when simplified, becomes 62/5. This is because the number is multiplied by a power of 10 such that the decimal point is removed. The resulting number is
Converting Decimals to Fractions or Mixed Numbers
3. [latex]−0.286[/latex] There is a [latex]0[/latex] to the left of the decimal point. Write a negative sign before the fraction. Determine the place value of the final digit and write it in the denominator. Write the fraction. Write [latex]286[/latex] in the numerator as it is the
Decimal to fraction
Example Convert 4.65 to both an improper fraction and mixed fraction: First we’ll ignore the whole number portion, 4 and read this fraction as 0.625. We can do this because 4.65 = 4 + 0.65; the whole number portion doesn’t affect the conversion. 1. 2. There are 2
Rewriting decimals as fractions: 0.15 (video)
按一下以檢視Decimals can be written in fraction form. To convert a decimal to a fraction, place the decimal number over its place value. For example, in 0.6, the six is in the tenths place, so we place 6 over 10 to create the equivalent fraction, 6/10. If needed, simplify the fraction.
3.1.1 Decimals and Fractions
· PDF 檔案Problem Write 0.645 as a simplified fraction. 0.645 = 645 1000 645 5 129 1000 5 200 ÷ = ÷ Note that there are 3 zeros in the denominator, which is the same as the number of decimal places in the original decimal. Simplify the fraction. Answer 0.645 =
3.4.1 Convert Percents, Decimals, and Fractions
· PDF 檔案0.75 = 75 100 Write the decimal part as a fraction. 75 75 25 3 100 100 25 4 ÷ = = ÷ Simplify the fraction by dividing the numerator and denominator by a common factor of 25. 3 + 3 4 = 3 3 4 Add the whole number part to the fraction. Answer 375% = 3.75= 3 3 4
0.16 as a fraction in simplest form
0.16 as simplified fraction is 4/25 To convert 0.16 to fraction, follow these steps: First write down the decimal number divided by 1 like this: 0.16 / 1 As we have 2 digits after the decimal point in the numerator, we need to multiply both the numerator and 2 0.16 /
To write the repeating decimal 0.1 45 ¯ as a fraction.
Textbook solution for Algebra 2 1st Edition McGraw-Hill/Glencoe Chapter 11.4 Problem 36PPS. We have step-by-step solutions for your textbooks written by Bartleby experts! To write the repeating decimal 0.1 45 ¯ as a fraction. | bartleby
Fractions, Decimals, and Percents
· PDF 檔案©x l2n0 g1j2 j FKou btza x JS2ovf Ptaw 3a rZez eL 5LUCy.j H 0A dlfl9 or9iqgVhdt Tsy qr2e 4ste grPv pedq.F w eM UadLes QwLi 3t chY RIanEf ji qn bict BeW OP5rre x-qA zl pg reub6r Gaj. p Worksheet by Kuta Software LLC Write each as a fraction. 17) 25 %
What is the value of 4 in 27.43? Write your answer as a …
It can be clear that, the value of 4 in 27.43 is or 0.4. Learn more, What is the value of 4 in 27.43? Write your answer as a fraction. brainly.in/question/15590695 New questions in Math (-8) divided by (-4) ajq-iags-aqd. interested G IRLS
What is 0.15 repeating as a fraction?
0.15 is a repeating decimal number and you want to convert it to a fraction or mixed number. When you say 0.15 repeating, you could mean that 5 or 15 is repeating. Thus, there are two different ways of answering “What is 0.15 repeating as a fraction?” Here are the
A fraction (from Latin fractus, “broken”) represents a part of a whole or, more generally, any number of equal parts.When spoken in everyday English, a fraction describes how many parts of a certain size there are, for example, one-half, eight-fifths, three-quarters. A common, vulgar, or simple fraction (examples: and ) consists of a numerator displayed above a line (or before a slash), and a
Web 2.0 scientific calculator
When you start with a ratio like 14:4, you can write it as a common fraction: 14/4, and as a common fraction in reduced form: 7/2. Sometimes, it is valuable to have one of the terms 1, such as 3.5/1. This ratio would be difficult to write with a numerator of 1, but if
Ex 8.1, 5
· Transcript Ex 8.1, 5 Write the following decimals as fractions. Reduce the fractions to lowest form. (a) 0.6 0.6 = 6/10 Reducing fraction to simplest form = (6 )/10 = ?/? Ex 8.1, 5 Write the following decimals as fractions. Reduce the fractions to lowest form.
Expressing as a Fractions
· PDF 檔案Expressing as a Fraction Video 136 on www.corbettmaths.com Question 1: Give each answer as a [email protected] fraction (a) Write 5 days as a fraction of 20 days (b) Write £6 as a fraction of £8 (c) Write 10p as a fraction of 30p (d) Write 6kg as a fraction of 12kg